In my lifelong mission to write & blog about the exploration of space and our Moon, 2023 turned out to be satiatingly eventful. Here are just some highlights that I’d like to share with you all.
- I published 50 editions of Moon Monday. The newsletter remains the only one dedicated to covering lunar exploration developments from around the world. A big thank you to each one of you 6,000+ humans for reading my labor of lunar love.
- I started publishing monthly Indian Space Progress reports, the only such resource collating and contextualizing all major (civil) Indian space developments.
- Got invited to speak at various conferences and institutes, including delivering the “Early Career Featured Presentation” at the annual meeting of the NASA-backed Lunar Exploration Analysis Group (LEAG).
- Published articles on Nature and Payload Space, and covered Chandrayaan 3 for Scientific American while witnessing the mission’s launch and landing from respective ISRO sites.
- The majority of all of this independent work is kindly supported by organization sponsors and individual supporters.
I’d like to remind you that all of my work is completely free to access with no ads, and is published in line with my transparent Editorial Independence Policy. If you love what I’ve been doing for space and lunar communities worldwide, sponsor my work. It would mean the Moon to me.