I was invited to talk about the Indian space program and ISRO’s missions at Access Reality.
Listen to the Spacebound podcast on the app of your choice by visiting jatan.space/podcast
Topics discussed include:
- 03:30 – Milestones for ISRO
- 07:32 – How does ISRO decide on its space missions?
- 11:32 – Cooperation with other space agencies
- 13:31 – Future missions
- 17:45 – Scope of ISRO’s missions compared to other space agencies
- 23:03 – What can ISRO do better?
- 26:30 – Public support for space activities
- 30:25 – Private space companies in India
- 33:17 – What gets people most excited?
Like my work?
I don’t display ads, support me and get exclusive benefits in return. 🚀