SpaceX recently launched two NASA astronauts to the International Space Station, marking the first time a private company has sent humans to space! I was invited to talk about SpaceX and the commercialization of the space industry at the Bazaar podcast.
Listen to the Spacebound podcast on the app of your choice by visiting jatan.space/podcast
Topics discussed include:
- 00:35 – Why was SpaceX’s launch of NASA astronauts to the International Space Station important?
- 03:44 – How did SpaceX disrupt the space industry?
- 06:14 – What role has NASA played in getting SpaceX to where it is today?
- 08:06 – Why haven’t we put a human on Mars already?
- 10:23 – How has SpaceX gotten people excited about space exploration again?
- 12:20 – Business opportunities in space
- 14:36 – Other private players in the space industry
- 17:52 – Elon Musk’s vision
For a deeper dive into space technology, check out my articles.
Hope you enjoyed the chat!